.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

5.13.2005

It's bird! It's a plane! No... it's... Posted by Hello


... the Tush TAO of SuperGirl!

Could she? Did she? ... Yes! In a divine gesture of good will and partly in giddy celebration of Las Vegas' Centennial, SuperGirl has allowed this shot to emerge on these here pages, foreshadowing (or backshadowing) what could be a (better?) glimpse of things to come, should I manage to double my bankroll.

I know what your thinking... What is the bankroll at damm it?? A harbinger as tempting as this image certainly needs more exploration of the fine print. I'll post image representation once I'm sure all bonuses have been correctly tabulated.

2 Comments:

Blogger hdouble said...

So what do we need to do to get a pic without the attire?

4:43 PM MST  
Blogger Ignatious said...

wooohooo! :D

man, you KNOW it's fine if hdouble is commenting.

10:20 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home