.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

5.11.2005

Must...rebuild ... Confidence ...

Ok... Nothing worse than being knocked out 70'ish place of a tournament in which only 81 people are registered, but about which all are likely to publish, reference and/or mock in some narrative capacity or another across the entire WWW.

This was my great opportunity to get a loyal readership interested in more than just scandalous glimpses into SuperGirl's wardrobe adventures.

So, I must regain my online Cred. To the tournament trail I go.

Speaking of scandalous... SuperGirl hasn't yet flown back in from killing bad intentioned guys, so stay tuned because you don't want to miss SuperGirl's reaction (though I may want to), which will be captured digitally IF AND ONLY IF I achieve tournament glory! Glory will henceforth be subjective.

A bien-tot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home