.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

5.12.2005

Congrats

Congrats to BigPirate on winning the prestigious WPBT WSOP Qualifier. For a daily TAO perspective, I'm sure you know where to go.

I so wish I'd have finished stronger -- I think the whole night was doomed. After my early completion of the tournament, I played some 5/10HE with some of the Noble riffraff. Nothing eventful except winning a huge stack from a guy who kept betting his flush into my full house.

After some parlaying some poorly directed aggression into a $50 loss, I sought a single table tournament to resuscitate my confidence. I won (see below). Needless to say, I splurged on a HappyMeal (supersized on principle) with over 100% of my proceeds.

Not surprisingly, I still feel like shit.

Up Next: SuperGirl's Good news/Bad news routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home